This page includes lists of gluten-free products we’ve tried and liked.
- Quinoa Corporation’s Corn Blend Pasta (a blend of corn and quinoa)
- DeBoles Spagetti Style Corn Pasta
Pizza Crust Mix:
- Namaste Foods Pizza Crust (it’s free of gluten, wheat, soy, nuts, potato, corn, dairy and casein)
- San-J Organic Tamari Wheat Free Soy Sauce
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Corn Meal
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats
- Kroger 33% Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth or
- Progresso Chicken Broth
- Pamela’s Products, Classic Vanilla Cake Mix (We made the pound cake recipe & it was GREAT. Jessie suggested adding in orange zest and maybe a little extract next time to change it up a bit. But even plain, it’s good.)
- Kind “Nut Delight” Fruit & Nut Bar
- MI-DEL GF Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (The cream is a bit sweet, but it’s good for making cookies ‘n cream milkshakes!)
More to come!